Permanent, Full Time, Watch Sales Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an engaging, knowledgeable, sales-driven individual to join our team ahead of our shop expansion as a ‘Watch Sales Specialist’ at Whittles Jewellers, Preston.
This exciting role is to focus on the sale of our prestigious watch brands. The ‘Watch Sales Specialist’ will be confident and experienced with the sale of Rolex watches and other prestigious watch brands (preferably Omega and Breitling). The ideal candidate will strive to deliver perfection to the customer experience at Whittles. They will also provide knowledgeable support to the sales team to assist with sales and also support with ongoing training and development of the team.
Only candidates who have a passion for luxury, an in-depth knowledge of high-end prestige watch brands, exceptional client skills, great attention to detail and can demonstrate an appetite for contributing towards dynamic sales growth should apply.
- Focused and dedicated to exceptional customer service leading to dynamic sales growth
- To support/assist in the development of team members to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- In-depth knowledge of the Rolex range and a wide range of luxury watch brands (preferably Omega and Breitling).
- To assist in providing excellent customer after sales experience. Providing support with service and repair administration when necessary.
- Ensure that a superb store experience is presented to all clients, including the highest customer service that will exceed expectations.
- Support the development of relationships with external clients and organisations to build potential new business opportunities.
- Develop excellent relationships with work colleagues to drive sales and service.
- To promote the Company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance.
- Continuously growing your knowledge in the luxury goods we offer and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Undertake external brand training courses
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer that they meet. They will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs.
The ideal candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude in addition to being a flexible team player who is always ready to go the extra mile.